if you are an author or publisher in need of a narrator for your book, our agency can supply you a list of professional narrators, storytellers and actors. If you have someone special in mind, contact us and we will follow through to see if they are available. Celebrities, actors, famous in their industry.
Our special talent list : Hire a celebrity voice for your book, a known and easily recognizable voice for your audio book. With an iconic Australian voice to read the audio book, it can increase sales and improve the status of the book and the author. As an Australian agency, our base of narrators are Australian, but should you prefer a famous international (celebrity) voice to narrate your book and you have the budget to suit there celebrity status, please contact us. It’s what we do.
Book Genre’s: Arts | Entertainment | Bios/memoirs | Business | Children | Classics | Comedy | Drama and poetry | Health and fitness | History | Language and instruction | Mysteries and thrillers | New Age | Non fiction | Religion | Romance | Science and technology | Science fiction and fantasy | Self development | Spiritual | Sports | Teens – young adult | Travel and adventure |
Vocal Styles to consider, must engage the listener!
Male or female
- Range: low to mid range, mid-range, mid to high range
- Comedic/great comic timing
- Cowboy/Aussie outback
- Girlish – pretty in pinkish
- Hippy – groovy like
- Husky – male or female
- Hysterical – in some parts
- Informed, professor like
- Ingenue – innocent, unsophisticated young man or woman
- Masculine – male or female voice
- Mature Age
- Motivational speaker
- Perky & Quirky
- Smooth & Sophisticated
- Upper Class
The spoken language: Australian, English, French, German or on request.
Accents for your consideration…
- American-General American | American-Boston | American-New York | American-Southern | Asian | British-General British | British-General Scottish | British-BBC English | British-Northern Irish | Canadian-French | Caribbean | Chinese | Eastern European | French | German | Greek | Hispanic | Indian | Irish-Southern | Irish | Irish-Dublin | Italian | Japanese | Middle-Eastern | New Zealand | Russian | Scandinavian |Spanish | South African/Afrikaans |