Our VIP speakers please contact us for bios & your requirements
- Meg Keneally – corporate speaker | author | VIP guest speaker. Based in NSW
- Tom Keneally – corporate speaker | author | VIP guest speaker Based in NSW
- Jane Stewart – corporate speaker | business sustainability and motivational speaker | Based in VIC
- Claire Halliday – corporate speaker |author | writer | podcaster | ghost writer | Based in VIC
- Richard McRoberts – speaker | author | writer | ghost writer | novel to screenplay adaptations | publisher | Based in VIC
- Becky Paroz – speaker at state and national construction industry conferences | non fiction writer | performance coach | Based in Qld
- Voula (Akrivi) Dendrinos – professional public speaker | corporate coach | non fiction writer |
- Glynn Nicholas – speaker | comedian | producer/director | actor stage & screen | stage craft consultant & coach | Based in SA
- Emily O’Loughlin – speaker | comedian | actor stage & screen | comic writer/editor | screenplays | stage craft coach | Based in Qld
- Ben Knight – motivational speaker | powerlifter | product ambassador | Based in QLD
- Iris Detenhoff – speaker | author Moontime Diary | consultant to businesses | Based in NSW
Tom Keneally. Meg Keneally. Speakers….‘In Conversation With’
Iconic and well loved authors Thomas Keneally & Meg Keneally are story tellers in print and in voice.
Meg and Tom are also dynamic speakers for your conference, corporate event or dinner – ideal VIP guests
- Based in Sydney N.S.W available nationwide
- Duration: 1 x 60 mins. (approx 40 mins presentation and 20 mins Q&A)
- A/V: To be provided. NB: Filming is subject to approval by The Keneally’s.
- Performance Fee: we are happy to provide a quote, please contact us with your requirements
- Meet & Greets &Photo ops: by arrangement
- Sorry, we do not book Meg or Tom for public library events or writers festivals
- full bio: https://entertainmentdepot.com.au/tom-meg-keneally-speakers/
Business sustainability and motivational corporate speaker
Jane has been at the forefront of business sustainability for over 25 years – inspiring businesses in Australia and around the world to take practical steps for environmental sustainability, social responsibility and economic prosperity.
Jane’s unique insight makes her a captivating speaker with loads first hand business stories of innovation and success.
Jane will adapt her talks to address specific business objectives but generally can speak on …
- Global context and the urgency for business action
- Business innovation and competitor advantage through responsible business activity
- Business stories to celebrate key dates on the calendar i.e World Environment Day (5th June)
Based in Victoria
Author, Interviewer, Facilitator, Public Speaker, Podcaster, Freelance writer for 20+ years, Corporate Copywriter, Children’s Education, Ghost Writer: memoirs, business & autobiographies.
Podcaster/Speaker/Panel MC: A sought-after interviewer/facilitator at literary festivals and library author events, interviewing well-known authors.
Anti-Drugs: ghost-writer for the story of anti-drugs/harm-minimization campaigner Tony Trimingham (OAM). Not My Family, Never My Child (Allen & Unwin – 2009). High-profile CEOs and Melbourne identities, creating keynote speeches and columns in their name for major Melbourne events and publications. Memoirs: A male escort | A man escaping South Africa’s apartheid system | Of a young man facing a terminal diagnosis | Of a high-profile business woman nursing her husband through his terminal cancer diagnosis
BOOKS: Claire Halliday’s previously published non-fiction books include:
Unsung Heroes (the stories of 20 worthy Australians) (Lothian – 2002) A collection of interviews with fearless, inspirational Australians – from those involved in life-saving rescue operations to volunteers who give their time to help others.
The World At Their Feet (Lothian – 2003) A collection of interviews with successful Australians under the age of 30, including politicians, performers, business people and sporting heroes.
Do You Want Sex With That? (Penguin – 2009) An exploration of Australian attitudes to sex.
Things My Mother Taught Me (Echo/Bonnier – 2016) a collection of interviews with well-known Australians, reflecting on the impact and influence their mother had on their lives. Interviewees included: entrepreneurs Napoleon Perdis & Naomi Simson, comedians Lawrence Mooney, Tracy Bartram & Greg Fleet, authors Kathy Lette and Graeme Simsion, humanitarian Geraldine Cox, politician Fiona Patten, TV personalities Adriano Zumbo, Miguel Maestre & Shaynna Blaze…and many others.
The 5th adult non-fiction title, Things My Father Taught Me (Bonnier August 2017) Follows on from Things My Mother Taught Me and is a work of collected interviews with a diverse range of interesting Australians talking about their relationship with their father, including Ann Peacock Tim Costello, George Calombaris, Matthew Reilly, Em Rusciano, Neil Mitchell, David Koch and Anthony Callea.
Based in Melbourne, Victoria
Richard speaks on his vast experience in the publishing industry. He is an accomplished writer, editor, publisher and a very successful business man, he speaks on writing for a business, it’s challenges and rewards. Speaking on…
- 1.Seven Lessons you need to learn about business
- 2. So you want to write a book?
- 3. Bestsellers and dogs: the truth about publishing
An English and French teacher for 23 yrs. Writer for Macmillan Education, producing text guides to schools with over 120 English titles. An inhouse consultant editor and publisher for Cambridge University press, producing 51 books.
In 2002 Richard and his wife created a worldwide digital publishing online business, Ziptales.
Based in Victoria
‘Stage Craft’ coach consultant for public speakers. Theatre producer, director, writer & comedian.
- comedian | mime
- motivational speaker
- comedy writer: all genre’s from black to slap stick comedy
- consultant and advisor for speech making both in content and delivery
Theatre, writer, director & producer: Certified Male (aka Man Overboard) | Song Contest – The Almost Eurovision Experience | The Plumber’s Opera | Pleasure of Their Company | Shoosh | Pumping Iron | Yummy Opera – corporate show
Based in South Australia
Ben Knight – powerlifter and Yes, our Viking. Motivational Speaker. Brand Ambassador.
- 4x PC National Push/Pull
- 4 x Australian GPC M1 U100 Records
- U WR GPC M1 Deadlift Record
Ben is available as a motivational speaker at sports clubs and schools.
Ben was considered a late starter when it came to powerlifting, but he made his mark in the industry and wishes others to take their path, regardless of age.
Based in Queensland
Author, speaker. Iris has produced & marketing the Moontime Diary for over a decade. In 2021 launched the USA edition.
Moontime Diary…in tune with moon
Iris is available as a speaker to those interested in astrology and how to organize their life through the moon, as has been done for centuries by sailors, farmers and kings. Available for festivals, conferences and business events
Based in NSW