Professional author & co-author with her father Thomas Keneally OA
Available for conferences, women’s groups, corporate events, government seminars, SME special events.
Speaking topics: motivation, the ‘Me Too’ movement in relation to her historical books on Australian women’s rights then and now. Writing in and for the creative industries. The importance of books for our future.
A dynamic speaker for your conference, corporate event or dinner – ideal VIP guests
- Based in Sydney N.S.W available nationwide
- Duration: 1 x 60 mins. (approx 40 mins presentation and 20 mins Q&A)
- A/V: To be provided. NB: Filming is subject to approval .
- Performance Fee: we are happy to provide a quote, please contact us with your requirements
- Meet & Greets & Photo ops: by arrangement